Here is all the information you will need to choose your wedding album package.
A 30 page 10x10 flush mount album with a leatherette cover for $515 -- featuring around 75 images.
Companion "clones" are $250 each, if ordered at the same time.
Description: Flush mount albums are very elegant, with thick rigid pages (about 1/16") that lay flat, with just a very slight crease (fold) in the middle that does not detract from the image. The image is printed on photographic paper using the highest quality inks.
Cover options: The album package comes with a faux leather cover, included in the price.
Extras: Our designer (Susan Gallagher) will help you choose any extras you might like for your album. There is a small up-charge for the extras. Extras include:
- Cover material upgrades. While the leatherette is gorgeous (indistinguishable from genuine leather), there is a wide variety of other cover options to choose from for a small up-charge, including: a photo-wrap cover, a photo cover with leather spine and back, genuine leather, “distressed” leather, acrylic, metal, and fabric. Cover materials can also be mixed and matched. SWATCH KIT
- Bells and Whistles. For a small up-charge, you can also have a cameo window and embossing available on certain materials.
- Additional pages. You can add pages beyond the first 30 for an additional per page fee for your album and any companion albums. Each extra page can accommodate 2-3 more images. A 40-page album would feature approximately 100 images, for example.
- Size upgrade. You can upgrade to a 12x12.
A 30 page 10x10 Finao Playbook with a faux leather or fabric cover for $446 -- featuring around 75 images.
Companion "clones" are $176 each, if ordered at the same time.
Description: A Playbook is a premium photo book -- the pages lay flat, with a very slight crease seam in the middle, and the image is printed on the same high-quality photographic paper using the same premium inks that flush mount albums are. The only difference is that the pages are about the thickness of a postcard in weight as compared to the 2mm thick/rigid pages of a flush mount album.
Cover options: Cover options include a variety of faux-leather and fabric options, included in the price. COVER OPTIONS
Extras: Our designer (Susan Gallagher) will help you choose any extras you might like for you album. Extras include:
- Cover material upgrade. You can up-grade to a custom-designed photo-wrap cover.
- Bells and Whistles. On the faux leather and fabric covers, you can have a 4x4 cut-out window on the cover. Embossing is available on the Happy Cow Collection.
- Additional pages: You can add pages beyond the first 30. Each extra page can accommodate 2-3 more images. A 40-page album would feature approximately 100 images, for example.
- Size upgrade: You can upgrade to a 12x12.
Susan Gallagher will custom-design your album layouts. Please email her to let her know you are ready to get started and which images you have chosen for your album.
The packages are 30 pages -- featuring 75 images. If you would like to add pages, let her know. She will need 2 or 3 additional images for each additional page. (A "page" is one side of a two page spread.) Please let her know if you would like any other "extras" as well. She will provide you with pricing information for the additional pages and any other "extras" you want -- and will invoice you directly via PayPal for those.
It usually takes her a few weeks to design your album, and when it's ready, she will provide a link on her site where you can review them in Full Screen. She will be happy to make any changes or swap-outs you have.
When the design is final and you have picked your cover, Susan will order your album for you and have it drop-shipped right to your door.
Please contact Susan at: SusanGallagher@InspiredAlbumDesigns.com