Here are two affordable wedding album packages you can offer your clients.
The pricing reflects my price to YOU. The pricing includes my design fee (with unlimited changes) and the album itself, which I will order to be drop-shipped to you or your client. You can mark the prices up, as you see fit. You pay me via check or PayPal the prices quoted below, plus shipping.
Some photographers keep me "behind the scenes." They relay their client's design changes to me, as well as any questions about available upgrade options. Most photographers choose to introduce me to their client, however, and the client works directly with me on the design and design changes. I will help her choose the cover and any desired upgrades in cover material, size, length, or "bells and whistles" such as cameo windows and embossing. If your client wants to upgrade the basic package, I will invoice either you or her (at your option) for the upgrades.
If you have a favorite vendor, just let me know and I can create another custom package for you!
A 30 page 10x10 flush mount album with a leatherette cover for $515 -- featuring around 75 images.
Companion "clones" are $250 each, if ordered at the same time. Shipping is $10 per destination.
Description: Flush mount albums are very elegant, with thick rigid pages (about 1/16") that lay flat, with just a very slight crease (fold) in the middle that does not detract from the image. The image is printed on photographic paper using the highest quality inks.
Cover options: The album package comes with a faux leather cover, included in the price.
Extras: I will help your clients choose any extras they might like for their album. There is a small up-charge for the extras. I will collect payment for those extras at the time I place the order. Extras include:
- Cover material upgrades. While the leatherette is gorgeous (indistinguishable from genuine leather), there is a wide variety of other cover options to choose from for a small up-charge, including: genuine leather ($80), a photo-wrap cover, a photo cover with leather spine and back, “distressed” leather, acrylic, and metal ($110). Cover materials can also be mixed and matched. SWATCH KIT
- Bells and Whistles. Your client can also have a cameo window ($10) and, on certain materials, embossing for $10 per line.
- Additional pages. Your client can add pages beyond the first 30 for an additional per page fee for the main album ($12.75/per page) and each companion album ($6 per page). Each extra page can accommodate 2-3 more images. A 40-page album would feature approximately 100 images, for example.
- Size upgrade. Your client can also upgrade to a 12x12 for $80.
A 30 page 10x10 Finao Playbook with a faux leather or fabric cover for $446 -- featuring around 75 images.
Companion "clones" are $156 each, if ordered at the same time. Shipping is $15 per destination.
Description: A Playbook is a premium photo book -- the pages lay flat, with a very slight crease seam in the middle, and the image is printed on the same high-quality photographic paper using the same premium inks that flush mount albums are. The only difference is that the pages are about the thickness of a postcard in weight as compared to the 2mm thick/rigid pages of a flush mount album.
Cover options: Cover options include a variety of faux-leather and fabric options, included in the price. COVER OPTIONS
Extras: I will help your client choose any extras they might like for their album, and will collect payment for those extras. Extras include:
- Cover material upgrade. Your client can up-grade to a custom-designed photo-wrap cover for $20.
- Bells and Whistles. On the faux leather and fabric covers, your client can have a 4x4 cut-out window on the cover for $10. Embossing is available on the Happy Cow Collection for $15.
- Additional pages: Your client can add pages beyond the first 30 pages for $9 per page. Each extra page can accommodate 2-3 more images. A 40-page album would feature approximately 100 images, for example.
- Size upgrade: Your client can upgrade to a 12x12 for $50.